Brekt can stand alone !

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimin Augur

Brekt did not need a server merger! It would of done as good or better then FV , if you ever allowed people free transfers there , all it ever needed was one raid guild to sell raid loot !

YiMin
    Jugerrnaut likes this.
  2. Celephane Augur

Would've is would have, not would of..and this is way too late. Sorry, please move along
    Pano likes this.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

Cute..LMFAO
  4. Celephane Augur

none are cuter than you, big feller
    Whulfgar likes this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

I know a ex monk or newish sk .. that needs to get out more if you think my ooogly is cute =P
  6. Khrizen New Member

I played on Brekt and and you all are awesome, but 50 in general (on the BEST day?) isn't enough to keep a server up. I wish ya'll the best, please come to vox for a nicer gaming experience! Landing on FV is gonna be shock and awe in the worst way.
    Jugerrnaut likes this.
  7. Jugerrnaut Ancient Tank

I think most people forget how Brekt started and what was promised by SoE. We were told that Brekt was to be an enduring server and that as other TLP/Special Event servers (Quarm) ran their course, they would be merged on to Brekt. The beginning of Brekt had a fairly large population of players that had left the FV server specifically because of the environment/mentality/toxicity of FV.

Now over 3 years later DPG fails to honor what SoE promised and is forcing the Brekt players on to FV.

Khrizen is correct, for those Brekt players that did not come from FV... some serious gaming shock is about to hit.
    Yimin likes this.
  8. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

But everyone says how FV is such a nice place to play?
  9. Cencamia Journeyman

Yes, Brekt is very low pop, but never seen it go just 50 in general chat. The thing is, Brekt was an event server. They knew alot of people would go back to their old servers after the event. But some staying because of the Free Trade rule set. And also the influx of new players when other 'event' servers ended. However there was only 1 'event' server ever made from that point. Now we understand this was SoE, then it went to DBG. And they never looked into any more event servers, for the TLPs were making them money. So the 'Red Headed Stepchild' server was left to die, so to speak. All we are asking is that DPG look into what the server was made for. Special event servers. One thing I suggested was another Agnarr clone. But this time make it a race server to beat expansion 'Random Expansion Name'. Just like before, once it's done, merge to Brekt. Most will leave no doubt, but some will stay.

But think about it. Say even every 2 years. Event server with Selo speed, race to random event. Next expansion unlocks XX hours after last expansion is defeated, like the old Sleeper/Combine days. I am not sure much coding work would have to be done in order to for this to happen, nor do I have the dollar figures of what they would make off of said server.

The players on Brekt are only asking for DPG to rethink the merge and to use the server as intended play.
  10. Maedhros High King

Even if Brekt is the nicest server there ever was, if the pop is low then it is a wasted asset.
    Expecting DPG to back a promise of an entity, in SOE, that no longer has any control over the game is kind of absurd.
    Your best bet is to rally for a free one time server xfer to any other server if thats not already on offer.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. feeltheburn Augur

who cares? dont believe this belongs here anyways move on.
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread is moving to nonconstructive quickly. it is now locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.