[BRD] Mez stacking question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Sirene_Fippy, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Having some weirdness with Dirge of the Sleepwalker since TDS, not sure if it's something that's always been around and I just never noticed, or a stacking problem.

The main issue is, if I Dirge something, I can't re-mez it until Dirge wears off. Having to let mez fade on mobs before I can recast is sucky (esp with a 3s cast time).

I can Dirge a mob that I've already mezzed with Slumber of Silisia or Wave of Torpor; Dirge will overwrite these mezzes. But the reverse is not true - once the mob has been Dirged, I can't land another mez until Dirge fades, and the icons do not stack (I feel like the icons used to stack).

I was able to Bewilder (ENC mez) a Dirged mob. Bewilder caused Dirge of the Sleepwalker to fade, then it landed again and the icons stacked after Dirge ticked. Super weird.

Has anyone else noticed issues with this, or is it how the AA has always worked?
  2. Romance Augur

This has been true since at least VoA, when I came back from retirement.
  3. Nniki Augur

I can confirm it was like that pre-TDS.

I believe it's always been that way, but I was gone for a few years, so things are a little fuzzy.

Edit: It'd be nice if something could be done about this though. I can't imagine that was the intended behavior when implemented.
  4. Phynster2 Journeyman

i can also confirm this, it does get annoying though