Boxing 2 accounts on one computer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Keise, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Keise Elder

Is it not possible to log into 2 separate accounts anymore on one computer....haven't played in a few years
  2. Whulfgar Augur

If your trying to load up through steam.. or what ever the site with all the video games.. no only 1.

If you down load the stand alone patcher then yes you can load as many accounts as your puter can handle.
  3. Derd Augur

Also most tlp servers are true box, one computer per character.
  4. Greymantle Augur

Depends on what server you are trying to do this on. Some restrict boxing. "Normal" servers you do this easily. I frequently have 4 running on mine.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Keise Elder

Thanks for the responses, I will have to check it out
    I'm on The Rathe server, I know I used to box on one computer, now when I try to log in a second account it says game is running...oh and its the stand alone not steam
  6. Keise Elder

I got it, not sure what the problem was but I ran a file check and went through the setting and it works now
  7. Greymantle Augur

Aha , ok best way to avoid that is to copy the whole EQ folder. Run each account off a different folder and then you don't get the conflict. Each session on a seperate folder works best. Takes a bit of room and seperate shortcuts, but less conflicts.
  8. Keise Elder

Thank you Greymantle, I'll do that