"Boxers keep EQ alive."

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Strawberry, May 30, 2020.

1. Guntharr New Member

This whole "Karen" thing has become way overused. Too bad too, it was a great metaphor before the Boomers made it cliche.
    Ishbu likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Your reasoning skills need a whole lot of work.

Rizlona doesn't need to have queues to give it equivalence to Aradune, it doesn't need equivalence in the first place and it simply doesn't have those queues because it appeals to a different audience.

If you want to dismiss or downgrade those who are merely a different group well the 1930's want you back.

It's 2020, time to catch the hell up.
  3. Pawtato Augur

Ok, Chad.
    Metanis and Kittany like this.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

I think the part that makes the original post so funny, is that at least half of the boxers (really botters in this case) are all on Aradune making KR. TBH, I would say at least a third of the Aradune population, maybe more, are just people making the initial KR rush. I'm more interested in the server in two months. See if it is still having a que. I think Riz will have a lower population, but that it will last longer. You won't get the highest crests, but you won't get the lowest troughs either.
    Pawtato and Skuz like this.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Add to that participating in the economy and camping key mobs and then you realize even the "nice boxers" have a massive negative impact on the server
  6. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yeah it will "die" when they spin up the next TLP and they will all go there and spin up new toons and buy more bags, mounts and XP pots. Which is good for both the majority of TLP players and DPG.
  7. mark Augur

just spent 12 hours on rizlona having fun lots of single players ,2 to3 boxers and a few 6 boxers and its a boxing server i will play on it until the end of don and then start on a new tlp because i hate eq after don.
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

Do you have even a smidgen of self-awareness?
    Leigo likes this.
  9. Ishbu Augur

Are you copping to being one of the people I described? If not, your reply is nonsense and should have been realized as such before hitting Post Reply. If so, my point is proven
  10. Kittany Augur

Eh, this isn't Twatter. Go use your race baiting/hating tactics elsewhere. You're not welcome here x.x
    Leigo likes this.
  11. Ishbu Augur

What you are replying to was a reply to another person in an agreement and the ONLY reason to make the post you did is if you have internal insecurities otherwise you would know it wasnt directed at you.

Thanks for standing up and making who you really are known
  12. Kittany Augur

Doesn't matter. I replied to you because it is you who decided to take this conversation to a whole new level of dumb. Also, since we're with throwing insults around....

13. Ishbu Augur

Lol at you thinking giving you a choice about your own insecurities you may or may not have is an insult. Its only insulting to yourself if youve made certain choices about who you actually are.

Sad, very sad.
  14. Gnothappening Augur

Realize that race baiting is all that some people have. Don't take that away from them because then they would realize how truly sad they are. At least being a forum warrior gives them a little bit of reason to go on living.
    Kittany likes this.
  15. Kittany Augur

Yep, very sad. Oh. Before I forget...

:D
  16. Gethvelion Journeyman

First - I would love to know where you get your numbers from, Daybreak and DPG have been notoriously quiet about any kind of server numbers, ever. Also what makes you think the Bot armies have anything to do with the queue - the queue only handles people connecting to the character select and creation server, once you make it past that you don't effect the queue at all. The bot armies are already logged in and will stay logged in. DPG sets the number of people that can access the character select screen at one time - don't believe me, check out Meeps reply about the queue from a few years ago when they were having the same issues with logging in with a queue.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-does-the-queue-work.240932/
    This was 3 years ago - DPG has the ability to raise and lower the cap at will.

Second if you're so concerned about boxers then don't role with a pocket druid, shammy or cleric on auto-follow behind you. It chaps my a** when I see someone in game complaining about the "boxxers" all the while they have their little healer/buffer in a bottle being led around on a leash.
  17. Lionari Elder

Daily reminder that Aradune IS a boxing server.
  18. Manafasto Augur

You can duo-box on Aradune. Stop complaining about duo boxers.
    Lionari likes this.
  19. Gethvelion Journeyman

Did you see me complaining about people duo boxing? No, what you saw was me pointing out that it is kind of hypocritical to complain about boxers while boxing with a healer/buffer in a bottle on auto-follow behind you.

Pot, let me introduce you to Kettle.
  20. Piznut Angry Gnome

The fact that the server built around getting rid of large box groups has the longest queue times in EQ history shows that this is all a lie