Bot Groups Everywhere

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Razorfall, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Razorfall Augur

It's bonus XP so bot groups are taking up Maiden's Eye and Umbral Plains
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

How do I report cheaters/botters in EverQuest?

To report a player you believe to be cheating/botting, please submit a support ticket and include:
    • The character name of the player
    • The name of the server and the zone
    • The date/time of the incident
    • A link to a video of the specific incidents where possible, but please do not send video attachments
    Our goal at Daybreak Games is to create a fair and balanced experience for all of our players. In the interest of keeping the game fun for all, we take cheating very seriously.

Consequences for violating of our Rules of Conduct may include but are not limited to:
    • Account warning, account suspension, or permanent banishment from the game
    • Termination of all accounts accessed by the same user

The more quickly you submit a support ticket, the higher chance we have of catching the offenders in action in-game.

With the continued efforts of the player base reporting such violators, the better chance we have of catching them and employing disciplinary action where needed.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...ow-do-I-report-cheaters-botters-in-EverQuest-
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

/petition to report
  4. Volas Lorekeeper

"everywhere"

.... /eyeroll
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Razorfall Augur

To be fair, they have been REALLY good about getting cleaned up when they are reported
  6. zleski Augur

I've reported five farmer bots in the last few weeks and they seem to all be gone.
  7. Razorfall Augur

GM Doex came down in five minutes on a weekend and blitzed a dude the other day. It was awesome
  8. zleski Augur

You know how you can tell GM Doex of the best? Cos Gnome. ;-)
    Razorfall likes this.
  9. Celephane Augur

Everywhere I go
    There’s a Drill Sergeant there
    Every where I go
    There’s a Drill Sergeant there
    Drill Sergeant
    Drill Sergeant
    Why don’t you leave me alone
    And let me go back home
  10. Bigstomp Augur

Maybe it's just the places I've gone to so far but I have not seen an issue thankfully.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  11. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thank you DarkPaw for the speedy justice in dealing with automated groups it really improves the game experience for the rest of us rule abiding citizens :)
  12. Tucoh Augur

Good to see things being cleaned up. Even if a bot group isn't directly impeding you, its presence is a blight that diminishes the game. Taking action against them is critical to the continued success of EQ.