BoP-Raid: Ghost question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tevraii, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Tevraii Journeyman

If you don't engage a ghost in 2 minutes, does the event reset, once all the ghosts are up? I know if you don't engage the live mobs it does. We got the fifth one to finally spawn but didn't want to test the theory at that point. I just ask and wonder if we have a little time to collect ourselves after we get the 5 live dead and only have ghosts up. Yes we have the 4 others occupied prior to that.

Thank you.
  2. Maedhros High King

No reason to wait. Engage each ghost within a minute of their spawn and have those subgroups start dps on them.
  3. Lianeb Augur

The ghosts are pretty easy compared to their living counterpart. Usually a tank and a healer to each one is plenty to stay alive with.
  4. Fullwin Journeyman

I'm pretty sure that as long as you have at least one of the ghosts engaged, the event won't reset even if the other ghosts are just idle.
  5. Lianeb Augur

You only need to have a red con engaged (ghost or live) for the event to not reset in the 2 minute timer.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We engage the ghosts one at a time, DPS down to 20% ish and move on to the next, so yes, you just need 1 engaged to stop it resetting.