Booted from Guild Hall

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pani, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Pani Augur

Since the last patch, a ton of people keep getting booted from the guild hall and sent to the village. Sometimes you can zone into the guild hall from there, sometimes it just boots you back to the village. Sometimes you can zone in from the Guild Lobby, sometimes it just boots you back to the village. Camping in the Guild Hall and logging back in... booted back to the Village. What is going on?? Please fix this! Made raids very difficult last night!
  2. Kiazel New Member

This has happened to myself and all my accounts for the last few days. I camp out in the guild hall and when I log in, all my characters port to the village as I zone into the world. I actually see them pop into the world in the guild hall where I left them and they immediately port to the village.. what the?? Combine that with the chronic anchors breaking and it is a comedy of errors ..
  3. Alundis New Member

I started getting ported out of my Guild Hall to Sunrise Hills today. It's very frustrating.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Same here, been using the old guild hall since yesterday :mad:
  5. Danaleigh Elder

Was only happening on Beta... since last patch its happening to me on both Beta and Live.