Bonus XP, Rare Spawns & Lockout Reduction: Nov 11 - Nov 16

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 11, 2015.

1. lolly Elder

Bradford, most likely a problem at your end - suggest running a good virus checker such as malwarebytes ( which is free)
  2. Bradford99336 New Member

If it had a virus it wouldn't work on either account, and I have virus software installed theres no viruses
  3. Gr8fuldave Augur

Camped Ruaabri for 8 hours yesterday, constantly killing PHs as they popped, and saw 3 named. No fist. So much for increased rare spawns
  4. Warpeace Augur

I don't think they said how much of an increase, heck 50% increase on some mobs could actually come out to an additional 1% to the maybe 15% it normally spawns....add in the random number generator and see zero spawns in a day.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Rarely have I seen anything so dumb as someone playing on a TLP server complain about a NEW expansion for the Live servers. You are playing on TLP to play OLD content or don't you get that?
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

TLP servers received a LOT of love. not sure what you are talking about. Go back and look at the early days of TLP? You are on TLP you are not playing to receive new things on TLP. TLP is supposed to be as close to old eq as possible. Old eq did not have bonus exp days or anything like that.

So please what sort of love are you looking for? Instanced regular play zones? Special log in procedures when things were really busy? Daybreak pushing raid schedules for more play nice? daybreak adding senior guides as CS reps for more service on TLP? Daybreak creating a special reduced box server for TLP people? Think you guys got all that already.
    Silv likes this.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Always thought the increased rares were the actual named spawning more often not special items.
    Silv and Kiillz like this.
  8. Donutsz12 Elder

LOL TLP doesn't look like classic because half the server wants it old style and complains. Then you have the other half complain they want instances and have access to BST and all the new stuff. You guys can't figure out what you want which is why I wouldn't give you a damn thing.
  9. Kombat New Member

So is daybreak going to do anything for the people that server transferred and failed all thru the "item of the week" and bonus XP/Names/reduced lockouts???
  10. Lilura Augur

Not sure about the rare spawns promise. I was camping named in EW (ROF) for days and not one.