Bonus Faction: Fri, Oct 23 - Thurs, Nov 5, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Fall Frenzy continues with BONUS FACTION starting at 12:01AM pacific on Friday, October 23 and ending at 11:59PM pacific on Thursday, November 5, 2015.

As we prepare for The Broken Mirror expansion, what factions will you work up while this bonus is running in-game?

*Special Note: This bonus is only on live servers. This will not be available on progression servers.

*Time Zone Converter
  2. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Progression Servers are not alive? /cry
    lockjaws likes this.
  3. Roderick Journeyman

edit: seems to be functioning now, perhaps mobs that were already spawned had old values.

No change in faction hits on Bertoxxulous server; Crystallos mobs...trash still giving 1, named still giving 22.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If we don't want the faction hit is it still considered a bonus? :)
  5. Catashe Augur

Boy the progression servers can't even get double faction? I mean its such a OP bonus I get it but come on? lol
    lockjaws likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You are playing on TLP for the TLP experience.. wasn't any double faction bonuses back in the good old days.
  7. lockjaws Augur

There wasn't a lot of what's going on in the old days, but yet it's still there.
    For a pair of servers that's currently funding DBG's 401k plans, they sure do shaft the lot of the players...
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

No shafting here.
  9. Zamiam Augur

I know the 2 TLP servers are all access members , but lets not forget that there are many many all access peeps on the live servers that are also contributing to DBG's 401k .. Its not all because of Lockjaw and Ragefire .. and I have 5 accounts 3 All ACcess + all the SC i used to buy ( Used is key word ) have not purchased as much DBC due to them not having there DBC in stores and its even money now where as SC used to offer a 500+ bonus on walmart cards .. I really hope DBG does something similar or starts having double DBC days
  10. Lupine546 New Member

Bonus faction work on negative faction as well or we get normal negative hits?
  11. Famka Elder

Works both ways, you can ruin a faction twice as fast too.
  12. Jinx New Member

/sigh nothing for TLP what BS:mad:
  13. Rhodz Augur

Oh good grief what a mess. Ruin a fraction during this "bonus" (unknowingly is very possible) and have to recover it later sans the bonus. Not sure who the intended target of this was supposed to be.

Gratz on the "Thinking Things Through" achievement.