Bonus Faction/Bonus Rare Spawns: Until 2PM on Tues, Dec 15

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

As we head into the holiday, 15 Days of Holiday Cheer returns to Norrath!

This starts with bonus faction and bonus rare spawns for ALL servers! This will start on Saturday, December 12, and run through 2:00 PM PST on Tuesday, December 15, 2015.

Monday, December 14, 2015 we’ll also be starting a 50% OFF sale on Legends of Norrath booster packs. This sale will run for two days, and will end at 11:59PM (midnight) PST on Tuesday, December 15, 2015.

Note: LON loot items can NOT be claimed on progression servers at this time, and will be added to those servers when that content was made available in the live game.

Check back next week, because there will be additional promotions available to EverQuest players!

*Convert to your local time
    Zujilli, Iila and Silv like this.
  2. Silv Augur

Yay! :D

Glad 'holiday cheer' is back this year!
  3. Ranonman Elder

I don't think bonus rare spawns and factions has enabled on. 12:01AM PST on Saturday, December 12 should have started 8-9 hours ago? I went and kill some ravagers in PoW and it only gives faction by 1.
  4. Ssdar Augur

I don't think the server faction modifiers work in plane of war. I've tried the last couple faction increase weekends and it's never made a difference.
  5. Your_Ad_Here Augur

No adjustment noticed here on Phinigel. Handed in Bone Chips in Kaladim, and still got the same amount as normal for faction.
  6. Ssdar Augur

well nevermind....seems they forgot to turn it on. made me waste a double faction potion and a bunch of saved turnins..... thanks daybreak!
  7. Vertoxis1 New Member

looks like they didnt turn it on i guess till later? lame
  8. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Yeah, seemed to have been turned on at 2pm EST as just then I saw the small icon explaining it.
  9. Lynnia Augur

Any information on what time the LON pack sale will start? I notice it is not on yet. Don't know if I will buy any but no harm checking =)

Lynnia
  10. Prathun Developer

The LoN sale is scheduled to begin at 12noon Pacific on 12/14.

The double faction and double rares bonus began at 10am Pacific on 12/12 and is set to end at 2pm Pacific on 12/15.
    Sorry for the incorrect times
    Ssdar and Silv like this.
  11. Silv Augur

Should probably update the original post. A lot of people won't read through the thread :)
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  12. Silv Augur

Also - the news feed in the patcher incorrectly lists the dates/times as well.
  13. Lynnia Augur

Thank you for the prompt reply and the information =)
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  14. Kravitz Augur

I've asked this every time you guys run an increased rare spawn, how does this effect named rares in Heroic Adventures. Do they also get an increased rate to spawn? Asking because they require a task update point/stage before they have a chance so is the script to spawn them different then rares in static?
  15. Prathun Developer

So long as the NPCs are flagged as rares and use an encounter table, they should spawn more frequently when the rare spawn rate is increased. This looks to be how the HA rares work, so to make a long story short, yes. :)
    Iila, Warpeace, Kravitz and 1 other person like this.
  16. Silv Augur

Soooo... what's next on the list for holiday cheer? LON pack sale ends tonight.