Blood Falls "Drops of Blood" Collections

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dharken, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Dharken Elder

After multiple hours of running around Bloodfalls, have located 0 items for this collection. Stated to spawn on Zone in level area, No collections have spawned in this area. Spawns potentially appearing off mesh or in unreachable areas.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

A zone will be limited to having up X total collections at one time (X varies per zone). This will count all possible sets, not per set. If you are looting only one set, as the other set replaces respawns, you will "see fewer" of the ones you want up. Start looting the other set and "magically" you'll start finding Drops of Blood again.

It's also possible to be overlooking an oddly placed one, the anniv item collection finder may help with that (after it cycles through the other set).

Finally, Bloodfalls is a bit unique. The bottom of the rocks is not where the invisible zone wall is, its actually further back. They did this on purpose, and those seemingly "impossible" or "out of zone" you are still able to get to, you just need to get creative to launch yourself to those spots.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

The geometry of BF is poorly designed. It's quite easy to try and climb walls to get to a shiny, only to wedge yourself in between some rocks and suddenly be "behind" the world. It's unpleasant.

Combine this with the fact that there's at least 2 or 3 collectible spawn points that are damn near unreachable, causing the shinies to respawn and pile up in one spot, makes BF a horrible place to try and gather collectibles.

The good news is that in a little over 2 months, the new expansion will likely drop, unlocking the ToL collectibles in Overseer. Stockpile enough dispensers now to finish the ToL collects on the day the new expansion opens and just don't worry about it.
    Duder and Fenthen like this.
  4. Dharken Elder

There are 2 spawn points that are impossible to get to due to the zones geometry. Yes, I am aware that all collections spawn and they share a table. It doesnt change that after multiple hours 0 of a collection have spawned on the tier they are supposed to, and yet you can see 2 collection globes in perches unable to be accessed. I would bet a haflings finest silver there are half a dozen spawns stacked into those 2 points.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

They are not impossible. I have gotten up to those ledges and picked up from both those spots, I know which ones you are talking about. Yes you can't just run up to them but there are methods in game where any class can propel up to the ledges in Bloodfalls.