Blood Drinker Coating

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by The real Sandaormo, Oct 31, 2013.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

So, I got this item tied it to a hot key I push every 30 seconds or so so its always on me during fights. My question is how well does it work, has anyone parsed it or even know how to parse a Life Tap?
  2. Brudal Augur

It is 2% lifetap from melee, so 20 healed from a 1k melee hit.

Vampiric Aura
  3. The real Sandaormo Augur

Seems hardly worth clicking =(
  4. Brudal Augur

Just another fun item to blur the lines; similar to the chance to feign death with Planar overdose.
  5. Ranpha Augur

Depending on your gear, auto attack DPS is like 6000 for a warrior, so that's 120 hp healed per second, or 720 hp/tick.
  6. SpamFactory Augur

I won't use this thing with a 1min duration. there is too much stuff to click as it is. fortunately I'm on the one server I can sell the thing, and unlike the spec augs this thing actually has value in the bazaar.

I wish more items had 10 hour durations like gunthak grit.
  7. Slithur New Member

Link it to reprove or bash, something you press at least once a minute. 2% isn't a ton but it adds up, especially considering it can always be on and stacks with everything. Free hit points, okay twist my arm. This was intended to be a "fun" click that adds some utility while not being a game changer. Worth getting? At some point sure, but don't kill yourself.