Blizzent

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xyphen, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Has anyone seen or recently spawned this named wurm in ToV GD? I've been clearing the caves for days now according to "a restless wurm" being the PH and he hasn't popped.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

3. josh Augur

Only specific restless wurms spawn him, they are fixing this in the next patch and renaming the placeholders so they are easier to spot.
  4. Saelemdar Journeyman

Just killed him 10 minutes ago on Povar
  5. Zantor Augur

He can spawn. But way to rare of a spawn. Took be 12 hours to get to spawn, some people are still waiting after days. But I got him off of the Restless Shardwurms, not a Restless Wurm. Middle of the E on the map, where EQresouce says it is.
  6. svann Augur

Kill everything, then let Bristlebane sort it out.
    Risiko likes this.
  7. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Ah ok, I figured that might be the case. I was clearing the locations marked on eqresource with no luck.
  8. Greymantle Augur

Popped on my head last night while i was pulling the cavern. Ouch.
  9. Yirrara Journeyman

It was a restless shardwurm for me as well.
  10. Maedhros High King

Best bet is to clear the entire wurm caves every spawn cycle.
    eqgamer likes this.
  11. Belkar_OotS Augur

Eqresource has the wrong wurm type listed as the placeholder. It is the shardwurms.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  12. CrazyLarth Augur

13. Windance Augur

This one was pretty rare for me. Some times I'd clear everything going round and round, sometimes I'd clear just the area where eq resources has the label. Over all it took 4 or 5 days camping 60-90 min each day.
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

Yes, was helping a friend do his earring task and killing wurms. We spawned him 3 times.