Blinding fury

Discussion in 'Melee' started by sojero, Aug 19, 2015.

1. sojero One hit wonder

Since the patch I am no longer blinded when it procs!

frenzied resolve still roots
    Dre. likes this.
  2. Fenudir Augur

Still getting the blind here. It's a detrimental so it does count down in the guild hall but it's still happening.
  3. sojero One hit wonder

Wierd it just went back on me too, its sometimes for me now, one of 3 times its procced it blinded me, other 2 times it didn't
  4. Zarakii Augur

used it in my last dh run and was procing the blind like crazy >.< battle leap and turn til ya hit something ftw!

now frenzied resolve it useful when i dont have to click it off 2s after hitting it =(
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Wierd I was getting blinded only about 1 in 4 last night and used it every time it was up and made sure I got the "blinded by fury" buff on. We ran 3 dh ha, 3 neriak and a couple of other things so I was able to use it about 8 times over the duration. Took a screenshot but the forums aren't nice about those :( and don't care to upload it somewhere else just to link it.
  6. Brudal Augur

Blinded by Fury

Berserker (AA)

Slot 1: Cast: Blinded (25% Chance)
    Slot 2: Increase Chance of Additional Attack by 100%
    Slot 3: Decrease Weapon Delay (-150)
    Slot 4: Increase Chance to Double Attack by 10000%
  7. Reht The Dude abides...

It's really past time that they either remove the blind or give you another rank of the AA that removes the blind.
    Sancus and sojero like this.
  8. sojero One hit wonder

Was it always 25% chance or is that new, I always remember it blinding me every time I used it before, but didnt use it often as my DPS usually went down from mobs moving etc. I ask because eqresouce doesn't show a recent change, and it may be just my bad RNG that always got me blinded before.
  9. sojero One hit wonder

That and take off the root from FR, for some reason my stomping leap never puts me in range of the next mob so I have to search for the icon and click it off, usually wasting 80% of the ability.
  10. Brudal Augur

This corresponds to Blinded by fury AA rank 9/9 so was included with TDS. The blind that can proc to your song window 25% of the time is tagged beneficial, so click it off if it offends; and no you can't buff block it. I went so far as to modify the icon (which is shared by a few spells) so i could see a big red X in my song window to be able to click it off faster.
  11. sojero One hit wonder

Aw that explains it as I only recently bought that rank and haven't been using it much cause on Arx raids I have to see. Thank you very much :) still learning a lot about the zerker, and man since this patch I'm having a blast.

As a side, do you know of a better way to re position than stomping leap, as that isnt working well for me with FR.
  12. Brudal Augur

Personally, I use the /buffblock add and remove in my root hotkey; if the mob is moved out of range I hit the hotkey again to remove the buff instead of hunting for it in the song window and get back on the mob. After the event, I curse loudly about some peoples inability to box a mob and try not to think about how much better my dps could have been.

It would also be nice if you could use the ability mid burn while discs are running instead of having to use it first, potentially wasting the ability. Perhaps we will eventually get an upgrade to the ability with a snare instead of root.
    sojero likes this.