Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BigYedan, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

I've tried all the text she says, everything from hails, everything for aid grimel, everything from the two books you get, other text from solstrin/dain, every variety of asking for etching tools I can think of, /em of the preceeding, and she hasn't responded to anything. I've killed her a dozen times and she doesn't drop them either. I feel pretty confident PetitionQuest RNG is the only way to get the etching tools until Luclin opens. I'm guessing a few people asked early and got lucky. I'd just like to be able to go ahead and do the dang quest lol.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Guys, I found it. It was really obvious.
    [IMG]
  3. xaga Elder

Boze likes this.
  4. Thrawnseg Augur

This is being sold as a in /auction now. So anyone can get a Shawl 8 with enough krono!
  5. Coletricklw Journeyman

By the way, if you have a 7th shawl, you can absolutely snipe the 8th shawl at the Avatar turn-in. That is still unfixed. So, feel free to try and grab one for free from the krono sellers!
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

CS gives out-of-era item to player, player sells completion of out-of-era quest with out-of-era item, other player snipes out-of-era quest reward. I am extremely curious how CS would respond.
  7. starvingblacksmith New Member

i think once they announced that this is as designed, the willingness or even the idea that something needs "fixing" went out the door. and i don't blame them, in a couple weeks no one will care anymore, not worth the effort. i even cared a lot last week, and have since stopped.
  8. Pikollo Augur

I'm fairly sure this would work. I was doing shawl walk in Convorteum and the server crashed. The GM helped me by giving me 3 different shawls in my itemoverflow which I can't remove cuz of the lore group. Most of the GM's don't know how these quests work.
  9. xmPradah Not a dude

I just want to know the secret phrase...
  10. Gemstoner Elder

I .. I ... I want the tools ... pleeeaaaassseee.

Be sure to scratch with the prayer wheel as you say the words.