BL 2 box question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by select21, Oct 6, 2022.

1. select21 Journeyman

Hey all, been soloing with my BL, having a great time. A few years back I returned to the game and tried a 2 box, but it didn't last long because real life caught up to me and had me traveling. I decided to just solo with BL but things have slowed down a lot and I thought I would give 2 boxing a try again.

My options are a Mage, Bard, or Druid. For you hardcore BL's out there, which do you think would work the best for a 2box? Would choose a class I haven't listed?

Also, no extra software. I'm just going to be running two clients on two screens, panning my mouse between both clients.

Thanks all
  2. Iribabh Augur

Take the bard as your second and don't look back. Double invis, god tier pulls, god tier adps, larger track, selos, decent dps, and can tank in a pinch when things get sideways.

Druid is also a very strong option and in fact was my 2nd box toon with my 3box being bst dru brd.

Mage would be fine also and likely the least complex of those combos but also the least synergistic.
  3. Tucoh Augur

All three are fine. Brd would be my preference due to versatility and utility.
  4. Alnitak Augur

Funny, my main beastlord is supported by a mage and a bard most of the time, with a druid being a distant transportation alt along with a wizard.
    In fact, I think BST-MAG duo actually have the best inter-class synergies. And a bard is the best group suport overall.
    And with a mage in a group the bard doesn't need to off-tank anything - pets do offtanking just fine.
    Not that is only triple-box team I play: BST-BRD-ZRK kill Zlandicar in under 32 seconds - zerker has massively higher burn dps than the mage in that group, although long-term dps is higher with the mage.
    So, I'd go with BST-BRD duo and add the third box with the mage at first (can be beneficial even as offline f2p buffing/summoning/fellowship alt) and add ZRK/DRU/WIZ alt later on that account.
    Mage needs a summoning earring and is good-to-go at almost full capacity, Zerker needs 2H weapon and the bard needs almost nothing except expansion group armor for instruments Focus.
    Definitely start from BST-BRD duo.
  5. select21 Journeyman

**Answered**

Thanks all, I'll get my bard going then. Really appreciate it.
    Tarvas likes this.
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I went beast / bard on Coirnav and it been good through EoK.