Bjor's Awful Adventures

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Everdork99, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

I am a returning player who after trying the TLP servers a bit decided to move over to FV.

I started on 12/3/2018 on FV(though at some point I must have played on it before because I had several higher level toons that I had long forgotten about).

With the xp bonus and the huge bonus of the server I am flying up in levels (already 35) and have grouped with several people who had read about me starting on the server.

My wife is also playing from to time as I level this new character up within range of her many other characters on the server.

So far I have had several people go out of their way to give me information or help me with some long lost skill(pulling with a merc was deadly for a bit until someone told me about group roles).
  2. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

Oh! We just managed to clear most of Castle Mistmore!
    What Dungeon will be next!
    No really? I'm not sure where to go now. Lower Guk might work but.......I remember it being a maze of tunnels and really hard to navigate.
  3. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

and YES, I'm finally learning languages. I've had like 6 people try and talk to me I'm guessing to group? or offer advice but I wasn't learning the different languages so had no idea what they were saying lol.

I have Elven maxed now and I'm working on Dark Elf ect..BTW- Thanks for the Talk to your merc Tip!
  4. Natto New Member

You can learn every language by just having a point in that language and group with a Merc and spamming whatever in group chat. Just Macro something like /g blah blah blah, and press that repeatedly until you reach 100 skill.