Bixie Warfront Collectables

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by porky, Oct 16, 2013.

1. porky Augur

Eager Entomology and Loathsome Leftovers, i have obtained a couple of pieces of each in the missions. It seems the collectables(2 or 3) spawn about an hour after the mission starts. Is this intended? Also I have never found anything for Prolific Pollinators. Am I missing some info on this? It seems you can only get the collectables in the Heroic Adventures but are they suppose to only spawn 2 or 3 per mission and that's all?
  2. Locke New Member

Three ground spawn achievements. One achievement per HA chain. So one grounds pawn ach comes from Sneeze the Shadow, another from naturalist he Nudist, and last from that other dude. Buggered if I remember their names. And yes only 2-3 per mission, pops when you see the yellow emote about shiny things and at the asme time as named spawn.

Dead hills has the same system. One ach per ha chain.
  3. Izcurly Augur

It's not timed, it's progress-based. So yes, you have to have to be well into the mission before the collection spawns happen. You get a clue about sparkly things on your screen...but finding them is up to you.
  4. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Generally 4 ground spawns are generated at a specific point in the progression of the mission, you can set an audio trigger for "four points of shining light catch your eye".

Naturalist Yrelia missions have ground spawns for Loathsome Leftovers collection, as well as mob drops for Acquired Armaments collection.

Snazlieu the Shadow missions have ground spawns for Eager Entomology collection, as well as mob drops for Acquired Armaments collection.

Not yet confirmed but i believe the Prolific Pollinators collection are ground spawns from Battlebreaker Kraklest missions.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Some folks have posted that they only get 3 - and a few times that has happened to me but usually I can find all 4. There have been times in Marla HA or Brother Estle's, Captain Russel that I don't find 4. I just put it down to me not looking closely enough - I mean they are up on the vines sometimes! Who looks up? :rolleyes: But one thing I did find in the Bixie ones is 99% of the time they pop where you had to go to do the kills - not in an unexplored area.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Ambassador missions pop the groundspawns for Prolific Polinators, they all spawn outside of the main building. Just finished these on an alt night before last. If OP needs these and is on Drinal shoot me a tell, I have extras of most you can have.

His name is clearly Snazzy Lou sir. He’s snazzy!

Side note: am I the only one that hates Instance only shinies? Always the worst sets to farm and mission flipping is meh, imo.
  7. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Battlebreaker Kraklest missions have ground spawns for Military Missives collection.
  8. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Ambassador Crizlyna missions have ground spawns for Prolific Polinators collection.