Bixie-summoners stone/ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beeferx, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Beeferx Journeyman

So far I have smashed each ha at least twice, been chaining J's Jailbreak and killed over 40 named. That is just today. I have seen nothing of anything drop as of yet. Is this moar broken junk as of patch?
  2. Beeferx Journeyman

Earlier this week I was able to obtain Splinter of Potency from WK in about 10 or 15 named chaining a mission in WK. I am not doubting that they aren't rare. However the summoners stone is seeming a little too rare. That combined with the absolute lack of all ornamentations after thousands of bixies murdered does make me raise my eyebrows at this as maybe more than just a streak of bad luck.
  3. Brohg Augur

It's just a streak of bad luck. Not even that big a streak.
  4. fransisco Augur

I Went over 60 times each for both summoners stone and the splinter.

If you get it in 10-15, your lucky.
  5. Pistols4Pandas Elder

For the amount of time involved, you're better off farming to save for a slot 8 chase item and tossing in one of the old LDON augs in it.

Rather than running 40 missions, I bought a Petrified Egg for 800k and did the Raid for Tweynes stone of evocation, which takes 5 minutes.

Here's the conjuration one from the same era. All you need is 6 people in group to request then you can drop them all and run the raid solo.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=25090

The Tome of Obulus quest is moloable, too, and as far as mana savings go, is probably the best item you can currently hold. The quest takes 1-2 hours depending on your rate of killing.

Conflagrant athame mainland w/ Murderers Heart aug, Tome of Obulus offhand, 3 mana return augs. Think you'll be very happy with that, I set an audio trigger for when these proc and it sounds like jingle bells when I fight, often seeing all 3 proc at once for 700 mana return.

Athame is purchaseable and the other 2 items you're looking at less than a 2 hour camp for each.
  6. Aurastrider Augur

It's just dumb luck some times. I have gotten the conjuration one to drop enough times to have rots but can't get the other ones to ever drop except for the ones off of roon and shoon but I don't see how that one is useful or at least for the classes I play.
  7. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I got my Bixie Summoning Stone after months and months of daily killings in that HA. It's a very rare drop and the named appears in less than half time. I've seen it drop once.

I got the Splinter Of Potency on the 2 second attempt on the named in that HA. Sometimes it works out, sometimes the quest or adventure lives up to the games name, EVERquest.
  8. ChantressClio New Member

After killin damn near 1k bixie, I got one Summoner's Stone and NO ornaments, not even ebon or auburn.