Big TLP NERF on test!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Laronk, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Laronk Augur

Newbie starting tunics can no longer be traded and have no value!
  2. HappyPanda Augur

With a change like this going in, I can't see anybody actually rolling on Coirnav now.
    #deadserver
  3. Critt Augur

strange that they would care about something so insignificant as 8 silver...
  4. TeeEHLpee Augur

Anything to slow down leveling. Its actually kind of funny they would change that.
    Critt likes this.
  5. Johnwick Augur

I dont see how this change makes this a death server more than any of the other annoucements.

I actually see this being a benefit for people who arent going HARDCORE.
    Seeing as if you coordinate with enough people you can buy/sell tunics to fund early game spells for your premade group. ( Slight advantage )

#Agnarr is dead: So is your guild.
    HappyPanda likes this.
  6. The Duchess New Member

I'm glad they addressed this, it ruined my immersion.
  7. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

Naked Ogre monk got nerf :(

Too much Ogre, someone threatened by 2h blunt.
    Kattria Minx and Death Strudel like this.
  8. Trolls be Trollin New Member

Woooohoooo, No more Mages running around with a pet 30sec of server launch!!
  9. Fhiele Augur

First Mage pet is level 2. Enchanters however, could and did use this to get their level 1 pet and a single dagger. Made getting to level 2 much easier.
    Ronzark likes this.
  10. TeeEHLpee Augur

ill poke some bugs with my dagger!
  11. Eels! The Musical New Member

Time to cancel my account
  12. Arrk Augur

That does it... signing out... Rift Progression server started today... least they aren't doing stuff like this...
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  13. TeeEHLpee Augur

Hmmm, never played Rift, worth checking this prog server out?
  14. TeeEHLpee Augur

All about PRIORITY!!!! Pointless fixing epic bottlenecks when you can just hinder ppl right out the gate.
    HoodenShuklak and Ronzark like this.
  15. Febb Augur

You don't even need the starting tunic. Why would people even care about something like this?
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  16. TeeEHLpee Augur

I think you missed the point of this. Casters can sell the starting tunic for ~8 silver to buy some spells(pets) so the caster does not have to go kill a few things then run back to get the spells.

Just a time saver, if only 10-20 mins.
  17. Febb Augur

Right, 10-20 minutes isn't a big deal so this should be a non issue.
  18. TeeEHLpee Augur

I agree but I think its the point of what this whole thread is about lol.
  19. TeeEHLpee Augur

bad enough with garbage exp rate. Melee down 100's of bugs for a few levels? Atleast increase the 1-10 or 1-20 levels lol.
    Ronzark likes this.
  20. Febb Augur

So anyone could create as many level 1 characters as they wanted, pass these tunics through shared banking to sell to vendors to make money?