Big Crash?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Daybreak games been down quite a while?
    Naugrin likes this.
  2. Elskidor Augur

Several hours. But they don't want to talk about it.
    Pirlo likes this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Shh It's a secret to everyone.
  4. 05KRYSTI New Member

Apparantly DB has been having connection issues across the board. They're "down", trying to fix it right now. I got kicked about 4pm est. and couldn't get back in.
  5. peckurr New Member

Yeah this is getting a little bit ridiculous.
    Its been down several times this month instances guild halls all of that.
    double spawn rates my even if so who cares about double spawns on stuff when all the mobs in eok have a 0000.2 chance to drop something...we aren't stupid stop treating us like it.
    fix the F****** game or keep losing players.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

I managed to access the cameras at DBG's server location. I don't telling all of you I was shocked:

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. 05KRYSTI New Member

:D ^^ I just got back into the game
  8. peckurr New Member

HAHAHAHA
  9. peckurr New Member

guess they can screw test some more than everyone else and finally patch it...
    I wish I didn't buy ros and all the other I have..this game is going downhill and it sucks that they are killing what player base it has left
  10. peckurr New Member

just called it test got we got it today and are gonna be down tomorrow.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Settle down dude. Today was a system wide outage that also affected other companies like Steam. It was not a Daybreak issue but a Level 3 issue (server host for numerous companies across the US) and on top of that Test patches are usually only 30 minutes to an hour.

I bought ROS 8 times (6 at launch and 2 on sale) and I don't regret it. I"ll eventually buy TBL that many times as well when finances permit.
  12. That0neguy Augur

Source? I see nothing of an outage by CenturyLink or the legacy level 3 name not any mention of any other downtime like steam.
  13. Aurastrider Augur

My first thought was a DDOS attack which has usually been the case in the past when both the website and the game are not functioning or going at a snails pace. Either way I would be surprised if this was the "usual" issues we have experienced as of late.
  14. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I do know all their services came up at different times so maybe this had something to do with the mandatory firmware upgrades on all their servers?
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sorry I was wrong about Steam being down unintentionally. It was down for maintenance. https://venturebeat.com/2018/11/06/steam-is-down-as-valve-performs-its-standard-tuesday-maintenance/

XBOX Live was down for some users for awhile yesterday but I have no idea if it was related to the same issues Daybreak had. https://gamerant.com/is-xbox-live-down-11-6-2018/
  16. That0neguy Augur

So....what you stated as fact was wrong and this most likely was their fault? And this guy is absolutely right to be mad at them?
  17. ForumBoss Augur

I think there are more issues going on now than normal, but in general I was happy with performance after moving to Firefox after some of it's recent enhancements. I also use uBlock, but I do support the site via the subscription model.
  18. Stephen51 Augur

Well the downtime didn't fix the lag on Xegony. Logging off again before I get rolled back and my armed to the teeth pet is killed off!
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Did you mean this post for the ZAM thread? Otherwise, ????
  20. ForumBoss Augur

Oops, yea. Sorry I'm sick today and on meds.