Big Cat familiars will we see them anytime soon ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demi, Oct 4, 2021.

1. demi Augur

Like the title says , when can we see the Big Cats return to marketplace pls .. I have a few toons that still need the Jade Tiger .. its time they make a comeback .. and Id be willing to spend 2 to 300 bucks for them .. just like i did the first time around ..

you guys are loosing money !! you hear that , thats right you dont cause your not making any Coin .. get with the program .. Hello Mcfly ..

P.S or make an item to sell in markeplace that we can Un-adopt them and move them between toons or retrade them .. id pay money for something like that as well .. similar to the Unattuner..
    Make it so #1
    Engage
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

They should do flash sales or temporarily unvault old crate and marketplace items. TLP players would splurge.

They could do separate animal crates for a few weeks. They could reserve heritage crates for special occassions.

They are dropping the ball on the marketplace. (I'm not really a fan of unvaulting old Collector Ediitions, however).
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

How many characters are there with Tiger King like names out there anyhoo?
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

They unvaulted heritage crates either early this year or sometime last year for a short time. I picked up three illusions when they did that.
    Benito likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

I think I'd name mine Tyson.
  6. Froglok Augur

The initial version is tradeable. You might acquire them from Bazaar / other players, also.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

we have a That(w)itch Carolbaskin on Cazic