Info Needed BIC stuck on step 9 KT

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Serek79, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Serek79 New Member

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2876

I have done all the step before this one for starting this. But L`diava Rexxen gives me the mission to go collect Kitren's Tattered Cloak . But tells me she does not need it when I turn it in. I get all the white text I should.

I have finished the following.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=7592

But Kevren Nalavat seems to think I am both done and not done.
    When I Hail him i get
    Tublik told me all about the things you've done while helping him.......You've done quite well, Serek!

When i ask about trials again he says I have completed all of them but can do them again if i want.

When I
    You say, 'Give me a progress update'
    I have everything listed in green text. And full access to the Raid long task not just the parts for BIC. Nothing showing not completed

When I
    You say, 'I have done all you asked.'
    I get back you have not finished all i have asked you to.
    Ulfgar likes this.
  2. Serek79 New Member

Oh I have delete my BIC and stuff with it and tried to start over but the starting guy Fezbin Fizzles only give me the one I am on and tells me to finish it.
  3. Prathun Developer

The Kitren's Tattered Cloak hand-in requires that you have the bit KODEvt == 1, which is set to 1 if you say kodtaz or frightful temple to L`diava while you have bit.ProgBit == 1. ProgBit is set to 1 if you say yes or interested helping to Fezbin Fizzles while you are at least level 65.
    Please give those steps a try and see if that sets you on the right path.
  4. Heartland Augur

You'll need to post what Kevran has said you've finished exactly. He won't exactly tell you what you're missing if you havent given him the right text to trigger him actually requesting what you are to do.

You need these texts to be returned to you at a minimum I believe
  5. Ulfgar New Member

My issue with Kevren..
    After handing in my grand summoners glyph i did not get the progress report update, so i did recieve letter to continue on to bic step 10 quest,,