Beta testing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Astehroth, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Astehroth Elder

So how is it deceided which guilds get beta access for raiding? Is it just all the top guilds who beat VoA over 6 months ago or is there a mixture?
    If its just the top guilds then expect another pile of crap raiding experience on a par or even worse than VoA.
  2. Riou EQResource

Depends what they want it tuned to, mid tier that are done with voa, low tier for the easy ones, top guilds for the Hard > VoA stuff, etc

Also, higher the guild is the generally more interested the people are in beta the more likely they are to attend in full 54 man raids for more proper tuning
  3. Hatsee Augur

Tuning isn't really done with guilds, or rather I've never done any that I can recall. The bulk of your time is spent testing mechanics, that is something that they really only need 54 warm bodies to do. I know people will love their theories on how they can pin blame for their failures on others but the truth simply is the state that a raid goes live is how the devs intended it. The one exception to this was UF where a lot of it went live in its beta state for some reason and it was just ridiculous and no tuning was done at all.

If some of those who hate us can muster 54 people at the drop of a hat and show up for 4 hours on a night which is not their normal raiding day? Apply.