Beta sign up! where is it? must have cube illusion!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Quiex_VZ, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Quiex_VZ New Member

cube illusion is so freaking totally awesome! i must have it! i just saw some guy today with it! ill buy RoF! ill go gold again! but my chanter must have cube! how do you sign up for beta?
  2. Riou EQResource

You would have to go back in time when sign ups were open and participate in the RoF beta ;)
  3. Quiex_VZ New Member

thats cruel, totaly freaking cruel. no e-mail, no accouncement, no warning, about beta, nothing. freaking @#@%'s me off
  4. Warpiggs Augur

5. Riou EQResource

It was on October 9th, 2012: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/rain-of-fear-beta-registration-is-live.161/

Beta part 2 signups that Phathom mentioned aren't live yet, maybe they will have another chance at earning it there (maybe not), but otherwise there is no way to get it currently if you didn't participate in the Main Beta.
  6. gcubed Augur

If he OP is upset about missing a chance to sign up for the beta to get the cube illusion, nobody tell him he also missed the chance to get into beta for the evil eye illusion. :p
  7. Quiex_VZ New Member

accually i was aware of the evil eye, and i was ticked about that when i missed it too, but i had no idea that RoF and SoF were inclusive of each other. i missed RoF so supprise, i have no chance at SoF or how many other expansions? pisses me off. i lived for my illusions on my chanter durring the old days, when PoP came out the first AA i got was project illusion despite being told it wasn't useful. i come back to the game only to find that all the greatest and best illusions cost $$$$$ for packs and packs of LoN cards, or sign ups ill never see.
  8. Tegila Augur

relax dude. you can always ask antoher chanter to cast it on you /duck

or you can wait for the beta for SoF (RoF extension) and see if maybe youll get one form that..but i doube it since the reward was put out seemingly intentionally before the second beta for a reason..however maybe youll see another illusion from this one

if i coudl give you mine i would i have zero use for this garbage, its hideous and doesnt stack with other ac buffs i have alreayd gotten and paid for at that
  9. Sebbina Augur

If you had picked a Halfling you wouldn't be concerned about illusions, cus you be so good looking.
  10. iniari-TR Augur

the next beta reward - if they make one , should be illusion: Red Solo cup :p