Beta Reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tiggold, Oct 31, 2018.

1. feeltheburn Augur

I gotta say again... A HAT was the best you all could come up with?? take you long to think that up??? smh money people spend on this game and the aggravation of all of DBG Technical disasters and a dang hat is all you can come up. Well done DBG well done.
  2. NeverPayForLag Augur

At moment I am missing the 25th anniversary feeling. EoK was possible to box and give vast feedback. And I did. So far this expansion kills on the first touch. I can make GMM-raid toons again to try that but I am sure that this is not the way to go in an entry/starting zone.

If Stratos resp. TBL is again like RoS then you don't get real feedback from groupers/molos like in EoK. If Raid is the only important feedback then this expansion is no real anniversary expansion but a raiders only.

So which feedback is needed? Only groupers and raiders? Answer appreciated. I am still searching for a use as a Druid here...

btw I don't remember any useful rewards the last expansions... never got something out of it...
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

For me the beta reward has been Blah for a long time. The last one I've actually used was the pirate hat, some like some don't. My siren merc illusion has always been my favourite reward. :)

I've actually been more impressed with the freebies everyone gets for logging on around the anniversary time? While I wasn't a fan of the familiar (I'm one of the people who have them perminantly dismissed) I did like the sarnak illusions.

After all the beta reward is a little something to say thank you, some will like, some will hate, some aren't bothered. They don't need to give anything but a little something is nice.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thanks for the clarification Ngreth.

I know it’s too late to implement classic Efreeti with TBL. It seems you will be reserving global file models for fewer, select illusions. I hope you can implement Classic Efreeti for an upcoming Heritage Crate or promotion.

Thank you!