beta kunark?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dogchow, Aug 29, 2015.

1. dogchow New Member

any chance to open beta server for kunark ? 100% positive that its released on 9th :) would really like to see some sorta test for whatever reason.Better safe then sorry.
  2. Riou EQResource

They already did Beta for Kunark during the initial Beta, think they even had part of Velious in too.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Baldur Augur

Ragefire will be Kunark beta. Another reason why I'm glad I'm on Lockjaw, they'll have all the bugs ironed out by the time it releases on LJ.
  4. Weverley Augur

Like Riou have said during the original beta before Ragefire open they check kunark and velious also so i wouldn't expect a beta before Luclin if they even do.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Porygon Augur

Is this isn't the most truthful statement ever I don't know what is.
  6. NotSilv Apprentice

It's the same as new expansion beta actually being alpha and live servers being beta post-release. The actual 'tuned' content for Live trickles in about 6 months after. Sounds like they [devs] picked the perfect model for this round of TLP with RF and LJ being on different release schedules.
    Steampunk and Porygon like this.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Well, they won't be ironed out. You will just know what they are ahead of time.
    Protocol and Marthisdil like this.
  8. Marthisdil Augur

LOl...NS.

Not like they learned much when most of the uberguilds quit in droves after the GoD fiasco....