Beta invites started?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Straahdx, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Caudyr Augur

Yup, and I can still map while they're away. Nothing stopping me from doing that! :p
    LOL yeah. I looked at my inbox about 20 minutes ago and saw that I had 5 new emails. Amongst those was one from Rift (from when I signed up for their beta), Facebook (bleh, *delete*, don't care), Pandora, and that SoE one for game cards. I saw SoE listed on it and like: WOO BETA INVI-*reads text and facedesks*.

Frustrating when you wanna do the maps, test tradeskill combines, etc., but can't, lol. >_<
  2. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

I think it's pretty apparent that you want to do the maps.
  3. Caudyr Augur

I dunno, maybe I wanna get in so I can work on the maps? I don't think that's been stated enough...so...

Lets go mapping! *works on the Steam Factory remap instead while he waits* :p
  4. Warpiggs Augur

Hey Caudyr, I am taking a wild guess here since it has not been said yet. Do you want to do those beta maps?
  5. Caudyr Augur

It's possible. It's also possible I want to go eat some grilled cheese. Oh wait, that's what I'm going to do anyway, buahahahaha. :D
  6. Koneko Augur

i bet the room they play in is well maped with all the pacing =)
  7. gcubed Augur

Yay, I found it!

In the Marketplace, Services section. 2500 SC. :p
  8. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Lol gcubed giving them ideals again
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Given up checking my inbox, I'll wait for the guild beta invites.
  10. Ronak Augur

I think the random invite script is broken.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just put it down to not liking my testing over the last few betas.

But thats fine I'll just test with the guild, if/when we get in.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

13. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Best thing is just check Email like normal each day, then its not such a let down mutliple times per day.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Or just not check it then you get no let downs !

But a nice surprise when you come here and find you have an extra forum :)
  15. Pirlo Augur

I know you are playing the 'woe is me card' and verbalizing your self pity party on these boards, but it really doesn't have anything to do with you and more having to do with simple math.

People signed up for beta.
    A certain % of people got selected during the 1st batch.
    The rest did not.

Are you suggesting that all the other people that were not selected 'they didn't like their testing over the last few betas?"
    You didn't get selected this 1st round. So did many others. It's ok.
    :rolleyes:
  16. Leerah Augur

Yeah, if I were paranoid, I'd think it was because I cause too much trouble on the forums. Good thing I'm not paranoid and it didn't cross my mind. :-D
  17. Vmas Elder

Its the first time since many years where i doesnt got an invite. Normaly i got it from Fanfare , but this time the doesnt said if the new expansions are included or not.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The range hates me anyway. :p
    Its easier to think they don't like my testing, cause if I go in with guild invites my normal early testing won't be viable as I'll be level 100...I like to test with the gear I have at the level I am, raid testing changes all that, but the guild comes first. :) I feel less like I'm letting my fellow testers down this way :p
  19. Qwestwic Augur

There will probably be a lot of invites sent out over the next week. Hopefully mine comes sooner than later, there's a lot of work to do. >.<
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The new expansions are given for attending Fan Faire, it says so on the badge that I received in the mail the other day. It doesn't say -which- version it will be, standard or collector's, but given that the first year they gave out standard ones and pissed everyone who attended off, and last year they gave the collectors, I would think it will be collectors.