Beta invites started?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Straahdx, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Caudyr Augur

Indeed~
    Heh...the RNG hates me too, though I usually do get in within the first week or two. ...usually. Hopefully it holds true this time as well, but if it doesn't...what can ya do? =x
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just finished mage epic 1.5 working on 2 now.....well it keeps me out of mischief for a while. :D But the range still hates me and wont drop my essences in Riftseekers....
  3. Piemastaj Augur

Oof u wanted to waste time by doing epics and you chose that one? Atleast some other classes have useful things for their epics....
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Necro is level 91 and bard is level 46, will do those when they get a bit bigger, but i can only do those of which I have toons big enough. Cleric has her epic 1 but I lost interest in boxing her when mercs came out. I also know my luck and as soon as I do the necro one i will get nerfed!

That said, wizzy, rogue, shaman and chanter have already been done :)

After the next patch I'll be doing LDoNs for a while to get the achievement on that, only finished 1 theme couple of others are close but some I barely did.
  5. Vmas Elder

Yeah i only checked and asked after the annoucend the Fan Faire, but never got a response from soe. Doesnt checked it later.
  6. Pizacatto - CT Augur

I'm not saying I got in Beta, I'm not saying I didn't get in Beta, I'm just saying I took Piestro off my hit list.

That hit list is serious stuff! Why the last 3 people on it didn't just get TPed, so did their houses!
    IceSy likes this.
  7. doktartp Augur

8. doktartp Augur

You would think they would see that certain accounts have been in the last few betas, and get them first....
    Are they allowing mass guild invites still ?
    IceSy likes this.
  9. Falos Augur

I'm almost positive based on the people that got inviteds and did not get invites in the first batch that beta invites were 100 percent random.. and truthfully i'm pretty ok with this. Aside from CRT people getting in first I think keeping it randomized to avoid a sense of certain players being viewed as favorites is an overall good thing.
    Lahash likes this.
  10. Mellifleur Augur

I agree, this is twice in the same week now... :(

Last year i got my Beta very quickly , within the first few hours of going live.
    This year, Still waiting....
    Miffed ? A bit... But if it was under the umbrella of not showing favorites, I wouldn't be.
    However, it seems Favorites were played to some extent in the process.
  11. Caixaa Elder

tbh I don't care about favourites, I just want my invite!!!
  12. Llayena New Member

Ya Cakes! Kinda bites to have all of three people on and all your friends gone while you just stare at your e mail.
  13. Caixaa Elder

don't stare at your email... keep refreshing it!!!
  14. doktartp Augur

The guild thing was so that entire guilds could test the raid events, rather then 36/54 get beta invites and no tuning could be done. I hope this is still active or raiding will be a sad panda.
  15. Falos Augur

Yeah this most likely won't start till after SOE live sadly... at least that is my assumption.
  16. Straahdx Augur

Ok, what gives.. Still no invites on either of my gold recurring subs.. What the hell..
  17. NaVi7512 Elder

guild was accepted to beta test and i dont have access yet lol ....
  18. WarSheol Augur

They are still inviting, Hurry check your mail!!! ok check again tomorrow :cool:
    All I can really say is a few people will be Very busy this week.

Good luck