Beta invites started?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Straahdx, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Straahdx Augur

Now that the new forums are up, when can we expect invites to start coming around? o_O
  2. Phathom Champion

Beta invites could be out as early as today. Stay tuned.
    theCarrock, JERUS, Beimeith and 3 others like this.
  3. Riou EQResource

This week Phathom said, but he said for Gold members to look out so only them for beta or they get top priority?
  4. Hatsee Augur

It looks like 30 seconds before you posted this he said today at the earliest, possibly.
  5. Trevor Elder

That would be a dagger in the already punctured heart of the "you-are-not-considered-a-customer" customers.
  6. Rocksta New Member

I would hope only gold members get into beta
  7. Krink New Member

awesome! I've been going crazy waiting!
  8. Riou EQResource

Yea lol, he posted "this week" on twitter though like an hour ago and was posting that up when he ninja'd it in first :p (this thread was in a diff tab)

Also mentioned make sure you're a gold member, but iirc Piestro said bronze and silver would be allowed in, so is it just gold priority or gold only
  9. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

I am Sure it will be soon
  10. Riou EQResource

Phathom did reply on twitter, said you have to be gold account to do Beta!
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  12. Tharkis Princess

*does the betabetabeta dance* It's kinda like a shamanistic rain dance to try to get it to rain, but it is instead to attempt to get beta invites to start falling from the sky =)
    IceSy likes this.
  13. Gesiah Swiftsong New Member

Also...what about the thread in the Archived forums asking for volunteer guilds to test beta? Will that be resurrected here or are you finished taking 'applications'? Just curious! :p

~Gesiah
    JERUS likes this.
  14. Shang Augur

Gonna go ahead and need an invite please.
  15. Krink New Member

Oh no PKP wont be hanging out on the live once his invite comes ill have to go to beta to get my tail started on fire!
  16. Shang Augur

Queen trumps princess.

Phathom is queen. Piestro is princess.
  17. Shang Augur

It's probably why he wanted to get rid of the old forums so bad. New forums, new lies.
  18. Abazzagorath Augur

Beta would definitely be a nice change of pace from VoA farming.
    Rebel likes this.
  19. Caudyr Augur

Real question is, when was the tweet...and when was the Piestro post?

The way I understood Piestro's post, personally, was that gold members get priority but silver/bronze members still could potentially get in and if you're gold and then drop to bronze/silver (after getting into beta, of course), you can still access beta.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As long is there is no bats !
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  21. Caudyr Augur

Why? You going...batty?!

...oh god, that was horrible of me and I'm a horrible person. *runs off to bang his head against a wall*