Beta Download

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fistix, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Fistix New Member

Does anyone know where to get the download. There used to be a thread with all the information, but I can’t seem to find it. Thanks.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not out yet. And you cannot get last years cause that beta is over

If you are special and were offered it early then there should be directions in how ever you got it that explains how to get it
    Beta and Preorder for Claws of Veeshan, October 21, 2020.
    Zamiam likes this.
  3. Nniki Augur

Yinla, Elyssanda and Sancus like this.
  4. Fistix New Member

Thanks guys
  5. Angahran Augur

you can also make a copy of your eq folder then change the launchpad to point to the beta patcher.
  6. Zunnoab Augur

My beta patcher is dated like 2012 and pre-downloaded the files Sunday by the way. It probably would have worked earlier than that. Not that the information helps now, of course.
  7. Toukan Augur

Nothing happens when I click the link, here in this post, or on the officlal EQ "How to Beta" page
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Keep in mind, I have not purchased or signed up for beta but when I click the link in this post for it then my download screen pops up. Do you perhaps have that set to not show up for downloads or do you see a download arrow in upper right?

You could also try to highlight that link, (hold your mouse and swipe over it so it turns blue) cut and copy (ctrl c) and then put it in a search ctrl v
    Toukan likes this.
  9. Toukan Augur

Copying it to a new tab and opening it worked. Thank you.
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

So right click " Directly download it here" , Chose Copy Link Address, and paste into a new window url.