Besy Way to PL a Druid

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by shoehorn, Aug 2, 2022.

1. shoehorn Journeyman

I have been leveling a Druid on a different server than my mains. Only level 35, but I am addicted to the ports. Decided I want one to ferry my mains around.

Two accounts. The third account would be Druid. First account has SK and Necro. The other account has Bard and Shaman. Levels between 68-80

I'm guessing a Shaman to buff Druid tank merc?
  2. Alnitak Augur

Lvl 35 druid can group with lvl 50 and still get kill experience, so you shroud your SK and bard down to lvl 50, pop your tank mercenaries, add the druid with a healer merc and head to a zone with lvl 50'ish mobs. Say, Dulak Harbor Oceancrush ship has mobs 48-52.
    2 tank mercs will kill everything in sight while the druid get nice PL experience. You can stay in here till 46 and then head to Plane of Innovation.
    Shrouds come at 5-levels steps. So, at 35 the druid will group with lvl 50 shrouds max, at 37 you can reshroud to 55, at 40 reshroud to 60, at 43 to 65. Re-shrouding involves going back to PoK and then running back to the grinding zone. Takes time, so you may decide to skip a step or two of re-shrouding.
    At lvl 46 you can group with shrouded group of lvl 70 (which is the max). You can go to PoI now, or may decide to go to GoD zones.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. shoehorn Journeyman

My new Druid will be level 1 on bertox. The 35 Druid is on FV

I didn't know about shrouds or how they work. Thanks for the tip. I will do some reading
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Make a heroic druid level 85 perhaps?
  5. Tucoh Augur