Best xp at 110

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Laronk, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Laronk Augur

Hi guys,

I was wondering what kinda aa / hour numbers people are actually puting out at level 110 in the current state of the game.

What kinda group: was it a pickup, randos from guild or superamazing raid geared perfect sk shm bard zerk zerk zerk madness
    How many aa per hour:

What special stuff did you have going on: Lessons, potions, FV, Test?

AND where was it: zone and location
  2. Nekk Augur

The best xp is HS pit with a raid group, you can get 50-80 AA's plus around 10% normal xp on lesson. Per hour I don't know I am maxed on xp and don't box that often. I decided to give away my camp spot instead of getting everything nerfed. It's open on my server late at night usually anyways, and I don't even need it. Sorry to all the other's who do but I'm pretty sure plenty of people know by now.

Even if you don't have a full raid group it's still decent xp as long as you hopefully have one or two decently skilled toons.
  3. fransisco Augur

sathysrs is way better than HS is
  4. Piemastaj Augur

Sathir's Tomb hands down.
  5. ptah Augur

ok I think ST wins but pure xp is pretty even in HS, Gor.?. the thing about ST is pulling is so simple one you understand spacing..

ST sperms room3 with sperms, undead etc.. other 2 rooms are ok.. room1 sarnaks I enjoy the most in that zone.. but I don't care about any possible faction. Golems are ok too.. feels like you get rato xp compare to hps.. here

HS is fun if you enjoy the mult pull with AE mezz or AE damage based on what you got work with.. slows if you need to sinlge break things down.. Fort.. and pull room of 5.. stun mezz AE burn. point 1 and get sweaty hand sym.

Goro back building area.. outstanding xp.. but I feel I was playing with one of best players I have even seen in a SK.. rule 1.. no mezz under 5 mobs or non named.. rule don't suck.. lol pretty fun and stressful tempo.. dude is nutz 1%er SK..

Results.. lesson without a fellowship mod.. we are break 100 AA if we 6 mega stars to play at the same time. Anything over 1 AA a minute is win in my book. If stacking fellowship mod.. numbers get stupid.. and kill cap.. no reason to post those silly numbers.. 20% reg 80% aa.. with dual mod

Of course is done by RoS equ toons.. 25k AA plus if not more.. if I get into these mega groups. I'm the weakest dude ever..