Best Way to Build Weapon Skills?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Lockdown, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

I'm an 81 level Enchanter who is taking the scenic route to level (no Auto-Grant) and after neglecting my weapon skills for the last four levels, I'm finding I need ways to get the skill ups.

The Tangrin was useful at low levels, because he was a huge bag of health and Pendle Dashinger was able to keep aggro off me. But now that he's gray con, I need something higher level.

At this moment, I'm in Torden, Bastion of Thunder soloing Militis and Krigers with weapon skills. They con green to me. I have all the haste I can lay my hands on, Night's Dark Terror, and am using the Cripple line to lower their AC to give me a better chance of hitting. It's working, but the progress is slow.

Is there a faster way to build weapons skills? Barring joining a guild with a palatial guild hall to use the practice dummy. I don't think too many guilds are interested in an Enchanter who's months away from being useful.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Personally I just switch out whatever skill I am lacking in, say 1 hand or whatever and proceed as normal and it will go up before you know it. Seems that concentrating on weapon skill ups actually slows them down (jk)

Set merc on passive in the arena and beat on it

Find someone with light blue pet that will let you beat on it in arena

Throw in a dex buff from a shaman to help you