Best spot for 110 rogue to molo

Discussion in 'Melee' started by kyong, Feb 4, 2018.

1. kyong Augur

Hey all, have been trying a few spots to take advantage of assassinate @ 109. Outside of Chardok, mass pulling brothers on Brother's island etc. Anyone know some other spots? I'm trying to get 110 and then focus on some aa. Give me some ideas.
  2. Fohpo Augur

Why not try joining groups in FM and letting a tank mass pull? I do it all the time on my SK, always looking for Rng, Zerk, or Rogs to help speed it up.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

^^^ That is how I did 106-110. 109 is a wench of a level to grind, so if you can get something like this going, you will blow through it a lot faster than trying to molo.
    Fohpo likes this.
  4. Fohpo Augur

Yeah, you can easily do ~20% per Lesson this way at 109. I did 105-107, 107-109, and 109-110 in 3 sessions this way. Granted, I did a lot more than just my lesson and sat there for a few hours at a time.
  5. jhaimes Lorekeeper

Forgive my ignorance but SKs and other tanks can mass pull at that level? I’m 87 but the thought of adds makes me nervous. Are we really that strong later on?
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Epic and mortal coil are magical.
    fransisco likes this.
  7. Fohpo Augur

I pretty regularly pull 2+ mobs even in RoS zones, in FM that jumps to 4+, and earlier eras before that anything below 6 is a waste of my time. If you're on FV and need to burn lessons, add Jimmydiesel/Fohpo and hit me up in game - always looking to build my list of assassinate capable friends.
  8. Telkiney Elder

9. Fohpo Augur

Gotta love named, feels bad when you leave merc on passive, don't epic, and don't disc. Happens to the best of us though! We need to get some people out to FM and go hard.