Best Server for Late Night Raiding

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pikaboom, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Pikaboom New Member

I have decided to try out a live server for Everquest after having a good time on Agnarr.

However, due to family obligations, I find that I end up playing at a late start time (after 8:30 pm Central), so i was trying to find a good server with late night activity (and preferable late night raiding).

I see FV recommended as an active server, but when I have joined that server's general chat there did not seem to be much response as to whether there were any late night guilds.

It seems E Marr has some pretty good late night activity, but in general, what are good servers to play on if you generally play late night hours?
  2. Tiggold Augur

Check the Guild Recruitment section. EMarr does have a late night raid guild who start at I believe 11pm-EST. FV has a lot of late nighters but as far as an active guild I'm not sure.
  3. Mulleteer Elder

Ne cede malice

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/

I believe we are the only late night guild left on any server besides progressions. I think both agnarr and phinny had a late night guild. Not to sure if they still do.

We raid from 12 am est to 4 am est. Fri,sat, mon.

We cleared all of eok before the release of ros.

We have been 2/3 T1 Ros mobs. The third is almost dead and will probably be down on the next raid.
  4. Mulleteer Elder

Send me a tell if you do decide to come to emarr