Best non-knight off tank?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kraygore, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Annastasya Augur

They have access to a few discs they can hit concurrently where they take highly reduced or no damage at all. We are discussing offtanking mobs. Which means, hey theres the one mob everyone is focusing on (and will have dead shortly) and then there's this other mob (or mobs) that needs to be dealt with for the short amount of time we are killing this other thing.

It doesn't mean i think warriors are a highly independent class. They aren't. But they have more hitpoints, better armor class and more mitigation than any other class given similar levels and gear, and therefore, will stand and take hits for longer, but we arent talking about soloing classes, although that discussion would overlap this one somewhat, we are talking about dealing with an add, for presumably a short period of time, in the normal course of group play.
  2. Laronk Augur

If we're talking 100+ here generally its best to just let the adds hit the tank.

If you want backup incase the tank dies, I'd go beastlord.
    Tatanka likes this.
  3. Shredd Augur

Sorry but I use my shaman pet to tank. . even names ( just CS) thru all the CoV tasks. On missions I use my pet to off tank Zlad rats if doing skin care, Adds on the call. . etc. .
  4. Vumad Cape Wearer

The best off tank in the game is the enchanter.
    Annastasya likes this.