Best moneymaking class for late Mischief joiner?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Sillyfish Elder

2. Lejaun Augur

Right now? The best money makers.....probably any class. The money at this stage is probably in the buying and selling of gear if you are a competent salesman. If that's not your thing, I'd go necro or shaman and farm the hell out of othmir furs and wyverns in Cobalt Scar.

As for shaman gear on the cheap? First see if you can get a set of arctic wyvern or planar armor. That will hold you well mostly as you start to gather up chain armor/gems to turn in (Kael has more AC usually, Skyshrine usually has better stats).
  3. Lejaun Augur

Sorry, back and able to add a bit more.
    Visible items (armor): Artic Wyvern armor to start off with. You should be able to get a full set for about 3-4k on Mischief right now.

Rings: Grab some Velium hp rings. Should run a few hundred plat each.
    Ears: Grab a couple +3 wisdom ears. You'll want to upgrade those quickly, but good enough to start off with.
    Shield: Try to get a ToV shield. Lots of them rot / free roll in raids. Should be able to find one for a good price.
    Weapon: A barbarian hunting spear should be pretty cheap to find and start off with. That should hold you until you do your epic or get a Kunark cudgel.
  4. Sillyfish Elder

Thank you very much Lejuan. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. :)

Also, I'm Barbarian. I know Iksar is better, but I wanted to be able to use JBB and I think Trolls are too ugly.

I also love questing, so I'll get a bunch of Bone Chips and raise my Iksar faction and do the Cudgel quest on my Barbarian. :D

EDIT: What's a ToV shield btw? I can't find it with casual googling. ToV seems to link to Torment of Velious the 26th expansion.
    EDIT2: Aha! I found it. Shield of the Wurms. Very cool shield.
    Abundant likes this.
  5. Lejaun Augur

Yep, that one. Normally its no drop, but here it is tradeable. It tends to drop off of trash mobs in Temple of Veeshan and rots, so someone should have one for sale.