Best/Highest dps class

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xazier, Mar 1, 2018.

1. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Okay besides what I said my previous post on page one I left out the progression part...

CoTF: easily solo/molo almost all of except a mission or two. I had to have help with the doomscale horde, only because bst don't have AE agro for all the adds, if the main dudes didn't get roflstomped upon engage then bst dps kills them fast, but unfortunately the NPCs die faster than you kill. Also in the prince mission I had to have help with, the rest of it was moloed.

TDS: literally moloed all of it to arx, missions and all.

TBM: the actuall partisans and mercinary quests moloed. Missions, you'll need help with pretty much all of them.

EOK: again can molo most all of it except maybe the spider cave part in Lcea, unless your very skilled and can clear the room quick enough so respawns don't smash on you when you click the thingy. Again the missions you will need help.

ROS: some of the partisans you can do molo and some not. It's about 50/50 on this, mercinary quests, easily moloable. Missions, god no your not doin these molo, these were created for groups, unless you have the perfect box team.

This is all from my own personal experiences. But again I'm a raider so that does help.

The Beastlord has a bit more utility than mages since our pet heals make priest heals look like trash plus our pets defensive buff helps ALOT. Mages melt mobs faster but, like I said we have more utility for survival. And I've never had an issue with gaining agro fromy pet, unless burning cause our pet AA bestial bloodrage makes the pet gain less agro but that's why we have FD and roar.

So I'm gonna say BST is one of the better classes, we're not as high DPS as a mage. But we're pretty capable of handling this kind of stuff.