Best achievement and quester class

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Emmylou, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Emmylou New Member

Hey all :) I'm a slow disabled player, so I only solo. I'm looking for the class who would be best at completing achievements and quests. I'm playing a magician right now, and she's a killer!--but I'm already feeling the lack of tracking. Would a druid be better? I was thinking maybe a druid with a wizard merc might make up for the lack of mage damage. Those *kill 10000 mob* cheevos are scary.
  2. Zamiam Augur

I would keep mage and create a F2P druid .. if you happen to have a grandfathered silver account and can create the druid on that you can have up to an A5 wizzy merc and with merc AA's and gear not a bad lil merc (not the best by far but still not bad) ..

then you have your mage, f2p druid, healer merc , wizzy merc..

Druid offers ports, evac, sow, track, spot heals , snare, debuffs.

and you can even by the RKII upgrade via maarketplace for 750DBC
  3. bigpapa Augur

I would keep mage , it is one ( if not the easiest to play ) , send pet and nuke.

2box is not too bad to play, you can click the little eq button on taskbar to switch toon, a 3rd like a bard would be easy as well, could only /follow while using the melody.

adding a 3rd you can have a firecamp / bard track .

I don't know what level you are atm , up to level 80 / 85 it is the easy game, then mercs getting less stronger , and mobs getting a lot more hp's.

if you keep your mage , you could add a bard and don't even need to actively play him . just auto-follow and play bard melodies.