Best AA xp spots for a 110 group?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kenshon, May 30, 2019.

1. Nifty Slacker Augur

I think OP said he had a bard in the group, so pulling and crowd control should be doable if you set up your macros correctly and everything. I know setting up macros takes time and practice, but it's the only way to box.

As for the static zone, those mobs hit pretty hard if you only have 220k hp. I wouldn't bother with it until you get some upgrades.

As for moving your group... I set up a key map on my number pad for it. The 5 key on my numpad sends Ctrl+Shift+5 command to all my screens. Then I made Ctrl+Shift+5 a hotbar link in my 4th hotbar. The macro is...
    /pause 9, /target tankname
    /follow

For my druid who does group invis, she has this macro
    /pause 9, /target tankname
    /pause 5, /follow
    /alt activate 518

518 is the aa for group camo. Definitely try out that 3rd party software if you can. It makes the game much more fun when you can't find other people to fill your group.
  2. Lianeb Augur

Can you actually call a bard and a shaman without epics a bard and a shaman?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

Depending on how strong your grp is, an how fast they kill..

Ash : Snails - can mass pull .. an mass slaughter none stop.

It all depends on two 3 things to me.
    1. How strong's the groups tank an the groups healer.
    2. How fast can yall grp kill stuff.
    3. Mob population.

Yes with out question GMM offers up thee easist xp per kill in the game can pull like 12-14 on a raid tank an burnem down however .. once those 12-14 are down now YOUR on down time.

In Ash, can pull like 6-12 snail's .. CC them an keel to your heart's content. And keep doing it because the mob population is the best in TBL by far. Thus .. ZERO down time ..

I prefure the second, again less down time and thats pretty much where I be at most of the time.