Berzerker 1.5 prequest bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by flash000, Apr 3, 2017.

1. flash000 Augur

Im trying to kill lamenting for task update did it 5x and nada
    Hailed barb guild master with ready to master got text capefired to room
    killed mob no update ...tried with shadows mezzed and up ..also dead...
    got no where.

yes i killed npc in barb guild house but havent gotten red text since the 1st time

Any ideas what to do to get this to flag for next part?
  2. Rorce Augur

Is that the one you have to be in a raid for it to work correctly? Sorry, it's been a while for me, but I think it is.
  3. flash000 Augur

no that ones in old seb and they changed it
  4. Sindaiann Augur

Just had a guildy in the past 2 or 3 days do his 1.0 and 1.5 on 2 zerkers that were newly heroic'd and leveled up to 105.

Not extremely helpful I know, but they didn't have an issue.
  5. flash000 Augur

if he has the 1.0 he didnt have to do the 1.5 prequest thats what im having problems with.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3304

no idea

make sure your not Illusion-ed or floating or on a mount. For any EPIC step.

you sure you killed two NPC's in the starting city and got both RED EMOTES
    and said the correct thing to the Guild master?

From here, head to the berserker guildmaster in your starting city. Hail whomever that is (they won't respond), then kill an NPC to see a red emote, and then kill the same NPC again to see a second red emote (this may be a guard in the city..how do you know who to kill? can it be any NPC?).

Hail your guildmaster and say "I am ready to learn". Go to the Hole and kill Lamenting Spirit.
    might also try "I am ready"
  7. flash000 Augur

barbs its ready to master
  8. flash000 Augur

omg figured it out what a pita
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  9. menown Augur

Did this quest break somehow with the hunter achievement additions last summer? I just finished my 2nd day of a 12 hour session of camping Broken Skull Armsmaster in Hate's Fury without a single sighting of him. I have been killing the PH every 30 minutes. I have killed multiples of all the other names in the zone. I am at the correct part of the 1.5 berserker pre-quest, so that is not a factor, if it ever was. Reading the Allakhazam posts on this named suggest his spawn rate should be about 1 in 6 or just a few hours. I am at the correct camp location on the map as well, if that even mattered with killing the whole zone.
  10. Lazipuppy Journeyman

Not sure if it's broken atm, but most likely not related to hunter achievement, I just ran thru 1.5 pre-quest to 2.0 recently.

Forgot to mention, the spawn rate shouldn't be that low iirc, I think it took me couple hours, but definitely not couple days.
    menown likes this.