Bertoxx, Bristlebane, Drinal, Firiona Vie, Povar, Luclin, and Xegony Server Issues

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Balzaac New Member

90 minutes? Boooooo!!!
  2. Piestro Augur

3. Jehnoside New Member

90 Minutes?! What am i supposed to do for 90 minutes!? Do I....Do I go outside?! o_O
  4. Ziphan New Member

Are you loco in the cocoa?! That's not how you spell Pinkie Pie! /)
  5. Blistex New Member

All this from a few corpses in GL, huh?
  6. Brosa Augur

They could solve the GL mass gathering issues by putting a time limit you can stay there. DT anyone afk there over 3 hours would solve it
  7. Dantibus New Member

Apparently these servers are the ones which they really want people to drag there friends to for there new Recruit a Friend program. That way when we are cussing about how we can't get logged in our friends won't look at us like we are crazy!
  8. Weake Aggro Lorekeeper

Do they have code words for the recall of the maintenance teams? Recall rosters with speed dial? How long do they allow you to return to the job site?

BC recall = Blind Cord in the server fan again
    PO recall = Power outage and the battery back ups failed.
    SK recall = Shadow Knights have pulled to many mobs again

Seriously, you all seem to be on top of the issues lightening fast.
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop
  9. Leerah Augur

Good thing I have all these spare, but naked, toons on Antonius! See you there.
  10. Risiko Augur

I get home from work, put in my CC to get gold membership and try to login to FV.... and it's down. /sigh

Loading Neverwinter up.
  11. Leerah Augur

So YOU crashed the servers!
  12. Rhiya New Member

[IMG]

And that was the last thing Pinkie Pie ever saw.
  13. VexD New Member

don't forget to accommodate for the weapon/optic tilt Rainbow
  14. Tabbor/Maddog New Member

And to think I was rushing to log on at the top of the hour as I was late to raid invite time tonight. Booooo.
  15. VexD New Member

Shhhhh! They was covering for ya...
  16. Shododaan New Member

If you are really bored, try posting to their FB page about what you think of the downtime.. then clicking "start" on your stopwatch to see how fast that post is deleted. It's endless fun and can keep you occupied until the servers actually come up.
  17. Kelefane Augur

i D-mand DUBBLE XP 4 THIS DEBACLE
  18. Ziphan New Member

Ha! You know... the perspective of that sight can go both ways... who's aimin' at whom? I think Pinkie finally put a Holographic Sight on her Party Cannon! /)
  19. VexD New Member

Think Pinkie failed on attachment... or should prolly turn the weapon around for best results! =D
  20. Ziphan New Member

Pinkie Logic! She's already done one Looney Tunes impression! Do you doubt her ability to do another?! :)