Bertoxx, Bristlebane, Drinal, Firiona Vie, Povar, Luclin, and Xegony Server Issues

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Amnerys Augur

Hi everyone! We are investigating the issues on the EQ servers that many of you are currently experiencing. We will restore regular service as soon as possible. Thanks for hanging in there!
  2. Axious New Member

I am betting there is no additional information as to what the problem is or even an ETA on when things shall return to normal?
  3. Dondark New Member

Just got disconnected for the second time on Drinal. After the first time they reset the servers back to an earlier save point, my guy lost 9% regular xp.
  4. Ishtass Augur

I expect double exp and triple station cash :cool:
    Starla, Luvs, Tegila and 4 others like this.
  5. abzaru New Member

seriously it goes down right before raid time and that's all the explination you've got for us?? not good enough
  6. Hahlfwit Augur

I fully expect free ice cream for the duration of this expansion!!
    Mykaylla and Starla like this.
  7. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

After such Terrible lag the past few weeks it finally crashed, we warned them =P lol.
  8. Caudyr Augur

Double named and extra faction, too! ;)
    Starla likes this.
  9. Reincarnated Lorekeeper

Silence .... They Kill You.
    Caudyr likes this.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Did you guys forget to feed the hamsters again? Jeez.
    Fenudir likes this.
  11. Canik Augur

If they gave triple SC, I'd drop 50 right now
  12. Tegila Augur

i confess it was me. i ordered pizza and was tryign to find a way to avoid getting involved in something on EQ while i waited..then the servers went down. but im done eating and smokinga cigarette you guys can plug it back in now
    Mykaylla and IceSy like this.
  13. Mordrayd New Member

Any more news on server issues you'd care to share with us?
  14. Rhiya New Member

I am disappoint.

I will be watching ponies until the server comes back up. Rainbow Dash is best pony.
  15. Kravitz Augur

This is probably the 100,001 time someone has posted this but the server status page really needs to be more accurate.
  16. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

Sorry everyone, I spilled juice on my wireless keyboard, and I think the juice somehow wirelessly shorted the servers.... my bad!
  17. kahnexdadotz New Member

XOXOXOX love you all !! even you ,,yes you!!
  18. texasgman New Member

Sadly right as raid is forming it goes wacky. 3 mins from the time you typed in chat channel till you saw it.
  19. lonegreywolf20 Journeyman

Just posted on Facebook that they are coming down for a reboot and that it's expected to take 90 minutes.
  20. kahnexdadotz New Member

I just saw a tattoo of a bacon sea horse>>>>wth when did you get a tattoo of a bacon sea horse?