Bertox - Double Experience Extended

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

Double Experience has been extended on the Bertox server until 11:59 PM on January 2nd, 2013.

Enjoy!
    Pirlo and Cakvala like this.
  2. Tegila Augur

just to clarify, our motd says tomorrow morning 1/3/13, is this time above correct? or is it later in the morning tomorrow?
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Always assume the shorter duration. Anything longer is a bonus.

Pleasantly surprised SOE actually gave us anything extra at all. The established precedent was to not extend anything. Props to them for doing something in this case. However, since I'm still stuck in the sticks without access to EQ, I don't get to benefit from this one either. Knowing Pie, I think this might have figured into the equation...
  4. yaddab Augur

11:59pm = 11:59pm=23:59

Even I who goes this way and that way and not left and right ... and hates the 24 hour clock understands this much (but maybe i got it wrong !)
  5. Piestro Augur

We almost never turn Double Experience off at midnight, we just message it that way to avoid confusion.
  6. Tegila Augur

yes but the motd in game says the morning of 1/3/13 and this post say 23:59 tonight, which is it?
  7. Ylyrra-TP Journeyman

Thank you!
  8. Mellifleur Augur

thank you ... this was very much appreciated. Piestro, the wife says she loves you ( she has been wanting to grind AA )

So this means you can take her off my hands right ?
    lol
  9. Izcurly Augur

23:59 tonight is only 1 minute away from the technical start of the morning of 1/3, so is that 1 minute really that important? As for an "official" time, that's already been given, far more precisely than "morning". The "actual" time is an exercise for the player to discover.
  10. Mistor New Member

I usually don't complain about stuff like this, but this time it affected me most so I'll go ahead and say it. It would have been nice if you did the bonus experience on the weekend instead. Personally, I had my first day back at work from the break Yesterday so 1) I lost most of the day at work 2) I was tired after a stressful day playing catch-up 3) I had to work today, meaning I couldn't stay up late. Perhaps the win-win situation is to give us weekend time in addition, which would please people like me, who didn't get the beginning end of exp, or the tail end. Sony gets a win because they left a lot of Bertox players upset over the break and I'd guess this would make them feel like they're actually cared about.

Before someone says it: Yes, the experience is a courtesy, but I think it is a well deserved courtesy due to 1) the many Bertox crashes and 2) the state of the game (I'm talking about the lack of sufficient development team to keep the game in order).