Berserker - War Cry of the Braxi before Dicho

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Angre, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Angre Augur

Does anyone else use these two, one after another, in their MASH key?

I do and I have my reasons.

But I having a hard time getting a bind key or hot key to fire War Cry before Dicho! Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

They both have a 1 minute reuse timer, so whats the problem?

Angre
  2. Angre Augur

Without War Cry

/8 Combat Dummy Caza in 1s, 1169k @1168655sdps | Total 1169k@1, 168.7k sdps (1,1168.7k dps in 1s) [100%]

With War Cry

/8 Combat Dummy Caza in 1s, 2136k @2136478sdps | Total 2136k@2,136.5k sdps (2,136.5k dps in 1s) [100%]

Thats just 1 test. I think you get my point though.

I think just gonna single key them from now on.
  3. Tolzol Augur

I would suggest signing up at www.eqzerker.boards.net as i see you asking a lot of questions regularly on here. I go over this in my write up that I have posted there.
  4. Tucoh Augur

I don't see that you have any posts on that forum, and it looks like we have the same access perms!
  5. Tolzol Augur

What subforums can you see? And I’ll actually be posting an updated for TBL write up tonight sometime and putting it in the help desk and for the zerkers subforums
  6. Tucoh Augur

Ah nevermind, I found it. Your account you used to make that thread was deleted :D Your title in the thread you made is " Deleted Member" and your listed account is new. I look forward to seeing your TBL thread.
  7. Tolzol Augur

It's up now
  8. Derresh Augur

Its worth using before dicho/dissident. Combat abilities will often fire before AA abilities if your trying to bind both to the same key. You wont see any difference in doing it on raids though as the 50 hit limit or w/e will get eaten in 1 nano second.