Berserker Tanking?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Victros, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Norathorr Augur

If frenzied resolve is still the means of doing the best parse for berserker and that ability still roots you either the mob has the be cornerable permarooted or your guild is perfect at pinning which mine certainly was not. Unless Berserker has an innate hundred hands proc like rogue and monk then at least mentioning bards is very important as Berserker will severely fall behind other melee without that support.I could certainly always get the maximum out of my class prior to Frenzied resolve as the battle leap to fix lost positioning when blind was always there, but Frenzied resolve left my burn down to the chance that others would not push the mob or I would not get some emote to run away or some knockback which would mean i would have to click the ability off.

But given the original post is about berserkers tanking, my advice is still dont ever hope to tank anything anymore as a berserker! Ranger or Monk ftw.
  2. Phrett Augur

Haha, awesome. Yeah, this was a lesson in futility if ever there was one... good stuff