Berserker or Rogue?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by ceto, Jun 23, 2018.

1. ceto Elder

Looking to molo my way up till I hit the higher levels where i'll start grouping more often, which of these two classes will have an easier time and which is usually more wanted in end game?

Thanks
  2. Derd Augur

Rogue obviously
  3. Ibudin Augur

Just about every top 15 guilds out there is looking for raid level Bezerker's. I think either one would be fun to play, both can do stupid DPS in the end game with raid level gear and weapons. As far as easier time, neither are hard, although very gear and AA dependant if you plan on doing anything in less than a traditional tank and spank group.
  4. Lheo Augur

Rogue is a fun class:)
  5. Yimin Augur

Rogue a very easy choice if you want to molo ....

YiMin
  6. Gumlakx Augur

Berserkers might be in more demand for raids, but rogues are easier to molo with. Properly used, smoke bombs can help you single pull. Stealth of shadows gives you invis for getting past most (but not all) mobs.

Rogue DPS suffers when mobs can't be assassinated (non-humanoid or above level). Rogue defensive abilities seem to have a theme of shifting attacks onto someone else. If moloing you will want to get defensive AAs for your healer merc.

I recommend going through group progression from CoTF onwards, to get the Heroic AAs.