Berserker information

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Yanii, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Yanii New Member

/salute

Been back in game for about a month now trying to get used to things. I really want to level up a berserker but just want some information from those that have played one. I'd like to put my focus on this one toon. I have others that can help level him up but again, i want to put most of my focus and really learn what this class is all about.

Eventually i'll want to group but think i'll go the solo / molo route til i get around 60s or so. Once i do get to a level where groups are more common, are there certain classes that complement the berserker better than others? Are there any zones that i can go that would better suit this class while leveling up? Certain abilities i should concentrate more on that others? (I've heard about decapitation which seems super cool). Right now i am not full access, but soon.

(I do have higher level characters that I could box but just dont like doing that all the time)
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Malkavius Augur

I moloed a Ber to 85 once and it was very slow and painful. I had the same mind set of just wanting to focus on one character. If you really want to play one I would just recommend playing on phinny. No merc but grouping will be much easier. Most live servers no one groups till 80s.