Berserker 3-box

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Omyyy, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Omyyy New Member

What makes the best berserker 3-box? Specifically, I'd like to be able to do the highest content I can, while still having one of my three toons be a zerker.
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Yupp I would go for the same as doom.
  3. Boohoo Journeyman

agreed Bards make everyone better.
  4. Evast Lorekeeper

Aye, Bard is the go to in melee heavy group :)

I'm still new to Warriors though, so not sure how their "grab aggro and go afk while i focus on zerker" mode is. SK's do the job well though. /shrug
  5. skabe Elder

War Shaman Zerker .... Shaman brings a lot more utility to the table than a bard and even a group geared well AAed warrior needn't worry about pulling 4 or 5 mobs at a time.
    A few well constructed socials and shaman can debuff, slow, dps, adps, and heal in a pinch can even act as crowd control.
    I run a raid geared Zerker with max AA with shaman and bard and can do all new content and named using zerker as my main tank for trash and popping a merc tank for a speedbump on named. Sometimes it even survives entire fight.
  6. Tiggold Augur

I personally use a BER, BST, ENC. Berserker is my tank and the BST pet is the pre-tank on pull or the ENC pet. I also use a BER,SHM,BRD. I enjoy both make-ups for different reasons and use them both differently.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

How about bard, beserker, beastlord?
    Tiggold likes this.
  8. skabe Elder

To get through some content and for named a player played tank and or healer of some kind has almost been a must for the past 3 or 4 expansions. I am not saying it cant be done just that it is far easier with them, than without. Merc tanks and healers just don't cut the mustard. IE: End of Empire task in RoS is a cake walk with a real tank and real healer in group but can be a hella grind or complete fail without. Also you can almost never have too much dps.
  9. Tucoh Augur

IblisTheMage likes this.
  10. jhaimes Lorekeeper

so in that 3 box setup what is your merc setup? Do you roll 3 healers? 2? 1? Can the merc healers keep the warrior alive doing his thing in the harder areas such as progression thru EoK and RoS?
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

Tucos is back :)
    Tucoh likes this.
  12. Tucoh Augur

Just checking in! Ill probably be back in the fall.
    IblisTheMage likes this.